1. To upgrade the firmware of Riger DB108-WL, please follow the steps below:Please fill in the modem Serial Number RG____________________
*The modem serial number can be located at the box or bottom of the modem.
2. Click here to download the firmware upgrading tool DOWNLOAD FIRMWARE.
3. Click Save in the File Download dialog box that appears. Look for the Save As dialog box, choose a location for the file like the Desktop and click Save. When the download is complete, click Close, if prompted
4. Double-click on the zip file and extract its contents to a single folder or to the Desktop.
5. Once the contents have been extracted, double click on the UpdateTool folder and double click on UpDateBcm.exe file to launch the upgrade software.
6. Once everything is ready, click update.
7. Once the status changes to “Update finished!” the modem has been successfully upgraded to a new firmware. You can start use it normally.